Hair extensions Suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tresselle

Reaction score
Hello All

I am already an extensionist operating a mobile service with a growing client base and also have years of experience of wearing hair extensions myself. I have found this to be beneficial in enhancing my product knowledge as it means I not only have the theoretical understanding and the experience of my clients - but also understand from a pratical standpoint due to my own direct experiences. I am especially keen to ensure that the hair is of a good quality - and is consistently so!

I have been researching suppliers from India and China but was wondering if anyone else had experience of this and also any tips on suppliers which provide good quality extensions and are consistent in terms of bot quality and service effeciency.

Also does anyone know of anyone/where in the UK (preferbly London/surrounding counties) who are able to make hand tied and/or machine wefts using bulk hair?

I would also welcome your general views and experiences in relation to this.

Thank you in advance - looking foward to your responses! Brutally honest and otherwise :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I use only European hair. Spanish, Polish or Russian. I find Indian hair too course for use on European clients. I use a fantastic supplier who custom colour matches for me. PM me if you want details. I will warn you tho, this is top quality hair, and seriously expensive stuff.

Thanks Persianista - I dont mind the cost as if the quality is of a high standard people will be prepared to pay provided the hair is long-lasting and they can essentially get their moneys worth! My main concern about ordering hair is about the quality control and need to know that I am ordering from somewhere which will ensure a consistent standard!

Latest posts

Back