Hair Extensions Tool/Kit Bag?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callie2311

Reaction score
I'm looking for a decent professional work/storage bag I can carry around when doing hair extensions. I need room for all the tools & loof plus hair etc.

Any ideas welcome even if it's not made exactly for that purpose.

I cannot find anything & am still working out of the drawstring bag I got on my course last year lol 😕

X

Have a look at the small suitcases on wheels, the hard bodied type that you can take on as hand luggage they perfect and not to bulky, they come in all sorts of designs and colours now too. Then get smaller toolbox type things to keep loof etc in so everything's not rattling around x

I have 2 cases from Sally's ... A leopard print one and a zebra print one. They were perfect for when I was mobile, lots of pockets and big enough to fit everything in, easy zip open top and a shoulder strap too 😊

I found the perfect bag in the end but thank you for the suggestions :)

I bought this Wahl bag which has the perfect amount of compartments at the front for all the tools etc... And a compartment in the middle with a hard bottom for loof & then a zip bag compartment at the back to store all the hair :) I love it!! £15 from amazon - bargain!

Latest posts

Back