Hair extensions training - Cold Fusion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Girls, I'm looking to do a hair extensions course in early August, ideally around Leeds but would travel up to 2 hours if needed. I'm mostly interested in cold fusion - ultrasonic extensions but as I have no previous experience I am obviously aware that I might have to do a basic hair extensions course first. Does anyone know of any worth recommending? Belle hair extensions do a combined training where I could do basic and add on the cold fusion but I've read bad reviews and now am worried it's not a good choice.

Thanks xxx

Why did you specifically want to train in cold fusion? I'm sure they have their place and a lot of people use that method a lot, but from my experience the real money is in and most popular methods are micro rings, nano rings & micro sew-in weave (la weaves) these days!

Ultrasonic cold fusion is a great option to do, however it isn't really necessary on a daily basis as it was created for use on clients who have suffered hair thinning or total loss where it's growing back like baby hair, it takes longer to fit and I found the bonds weren't as strong as I ever expected

Ive been using cold fusion for 6 years I love it but there is a need for many types of extensions and I think if you really want to make a decent living from this biz you need to be great at a few different types.

Latest posts

Back