Hair extensions training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyndsey1992

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to train in hair extentions, I will be touching on hair extentions when im studying svq level 3 although I would like to learn as much as I can.

My questions are:

Who are best to train with? I'm based in Glasgow so something close by would be preferred.

Also what are the best methods to train in? Such as micro loops, weaves ect.

Could I please have information from people who have trained or know people who have trained personally with a company.

Hi I'm looking to train in hair extentions, I will be touching on hair extentions when im studying svq level 3 although I would like to learn as much as I can.

My questions are:

Who are best to train with? I'm based in Glasgow so something close by would be preferred.

Also what are the best methods to train in? Such as micro loops, weaves ect.

Could I please have information from people who have trained or know people who have trained personally with a company.
Studio 58, Bella, Oakley academy and there's another trainer that posts on here ( I forget their name) who seems quite good. Those names tend to pop up lots x

Studio 58, Bella, Oakley academy and there's another trainer that posts on here ( I forget their name) who seems quite good. Those names tend to pop up lots x

Thank you I will have a look at those x

Always make sure your Hair Extension Training Company is ABT ACCREDITED. We are ABT, COVERSURE, WESTMINSTER-INDEMNITY & TOWERGATE insurance approved. Good luck x

Connect 2 hair was the other one that seems good ! Sorry I couldn't remember their name !

Hi we also offer training, you can view our brochure here. We are accredited and also a VTCT Centre so all of our courses, including our in house certificates are delivered to the same high standards. We have a trainer in Glasgow, and can offer group training or one to one training. If you would like more information please call 0844 840 5874

Latest posts

Back