hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire08

Reaction score
I have recently opened my own salon and wanted to start doing hair extensions . I want to use ones that are affordable and quick to apply but still last bout 4-6 wks. Ive been told about Rapture? I ve saw extensions on a weft then plaitted in. Has anyone got any ideas thanks:?::?:

Hi there, I don't know where your at with the extensions now, I used to use Great Lengths in a salon, which were good. They lasted 6 months plus, but they are expensive to buy, and now I am mobile, not very practical. I am wanting to get into extensions again, so I have bought and done a couple of 'remy' extension sets, found them cheap to buy etc, and they will last up to 6 weeks, but probably not much longer! I needed to get the clients to purchase the care shampoo and conditioner aswell as these also tend to mat up :( Up to you... if you only need them for a short life they are ok. I would like something in between I think.

I would suggest Sleek European Hair Extensions. You can sell them as clip in hair extensions or on a weft.

I would suggest that you go for the main colours in a certain length. I'm sure you would know what lengths are good these days so start off with that hun.

We supply Hair Extensions & Clip ins to Salons as it brings in extra income for a small place and time for the amount of profit.

If you need any help or further details please PM me, I'd be glad to help.

Racoon International is the company i use they will only supply and educate qualified ( they want proof) hairdressers so you know they wont be supplying to joe bloggs , and their education and c ustomer service is the best in my experience.

Latest posts

Back