Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KimberleyLynn

Reaction score
Hi guys, im a pro hairdresser but havnt much experience with extensions.

Im getting married in July and was planning on doing my own hair on the day, my hair is just past my shoulders, i have been messing about with clip in extensions and they look nice i curled them and have swept it to the side and pinned it. i looks fine, and am happy with the result, BUT im now considering getting a full head of extensions so i dont have to faff about with cliping these extensions in/curling them/ trying to get all the hair smooth/making sure the clips arnt showing ect..

my problem now is finding some one, i have no idea what sort would be best whether this would actually be a good idea or who to go to.

so i guess my question to you all is, is there or do you know anyone in the northamptonshire area that could help me?

Hi,
I have bonded hair extensions in and have done for 6weeks now, my hairdresser has just qualified so i was his guineapig.
Im not a hairdresser at all just a nailtech and was really excited about them however i cannot put my hair half up/down as the bonds show also was advised normal products arent suitable for them. Ive just had maintenace done on them. The only big problem i hve is that you cannot run your fingers through your hair like you can do your own hair.
If it was me i wouldnt do them again. Im having mine taken out soon as we are moving and dont want the hassle of finding a new hairdresser who will do the same in a different county.
Good luck with your decision. x

I think the words "just qualified " and " guinea pig " speak volumes here. Would you expect someone who had only just qualified to give you great nail extensions and would you never have them again on one experience formed by a service that was provided by a nubie!!!!
Please search and read recent threads Cutting hair extensions posted by clazaridis and What to look for when choosing a hair extensionist? posted by bev rose these should give you all the information you need to know about choosing a hair extensionist and why it is so important to choose correctly!!!
Oh if you were wanting a particular do for your wedding tell them when they are fitted how you want it for the big day and they can ensure no bonds will be visable !!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back