Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlenejohnson

Reaction score
Hi I am a hair extensionist and a client of mine has said that the aaa indian remy hair I have been using doesnt tend to curl easily or hold a curl very well and I am looking for a high quality alternative does anyone have any recommendations please? Many thanks x.

Hi I am a hair extensionist and a client of mine has said that the aaa indian remy hair I have been using doesnt tend to curl easily or hold a curl very well and I am looking for a high quality alternative does anyone have any recommendations please? Many thanks x.

Depends on bugdet, low budget Lush us, Foxy, mid range Halo or Celeb Elite, Halo offer big wholesale discount if you order over a certain amount each month. I use Balmain for higher budgets.

hi it could be the way that she is curling it and remember extensions dont hold curls that great due to the weight etc ask her how she curls them as that could be the problem rather than the hair xx

It could also be that the hair maybe isn't what it claims to be. There is no "official" grading system in the hair extension world!! I've just fitted two sets of Lush Us Uk's new "Opulent" Indian Remy Temple hair and have to say I can't rave enough about it. I've used more expensive extensions many times, and still would if the client wanted it, however, the opulent hair is proving to look and feel fantastic, and styles great. Give it a go and save yourself some money, if you don't like it then try the higher end of the market, but sometimes the higher end of the market only provides you with what companies like Lush us Uk do due to overheads etc. Good Luch

It could also be that the hair maybe isn't what it claims to be. There is no "official" grading system in the hair extension world!! I've just fitted two sets of Lush Us Uk's new "Opulent" Indian Remy Temple hair and have to say I can't rave enough about it. I've used more expensive extensions many times, and still would if the client wanted it, however, the opulent hair is proving to look and feel fantastic, and styles great. Give it a go and save yourself some money, if you don't like it then try the higher end of the market, but sometimes the higher end of the market only provides you with what companies like Lush us Uk do due to overheads etc. Good Luch

Oh that's good I'm fitting 613 in temple hair tomorrow as they didn't have classic nail tips in stock, but using classic nail tips in 24. Lush us said it would be ok to mix as I was a bit dubious fitting hair I'd not seen. Do you reckon mixing will be ok?

Definately be ok to mix. The reviews on their fb page are fab and i have to mirror this, my clients are feeding back saying the hair is so manageable, no frizz or fuzz just smooth and sleek - great!! Hope it all goes ok xx

Hi
I just used the Lush us opulent hair for one of my clients that I would usually use halo hair. I was a bit nervous cos she is a bit of a moaner but she text me last night saying it was the best hair yet. Im over the moon cos its cheaper than halo and i can get it all from the one place now and save on postage.:)

Hi, thank you for all your replies. I am going to look into the lush us brand and order some to try out x x

Last edited:
I would say if the hair claims to be Indian it shud curl as Indian Hair should have a natural curl in it ??

I agree, although there is obviously some variation in the Indian population... the rule of thumb is that you should get a gentle wave when its wet or if you leave it to dry naturally. xx

Latest posts

Back