Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CazEmily

Reaction score
Hi there, I really need help woth finding clients! I do bond hair extensions and for some reason as soon as I mention the prices I get an 'okay' and no word again, in my opinion my pricing is more than reasonable, it may be because Im not digging deep enough to find clients! I could really do with some help and advice on where I could make myself known as I have only just started, its a little early for me to have lots of clients but I feel like Im not expanding my business enough. Help me!?

when you qualified did you do a few models at a discounted rate or anything? it really helps to get pictures that you can show clients and promote on your website/facebook

thats my point, I was going to do it on my sister but she's not willing to pay. x

I hate when family/friends refuse to pay discounted price for a service. :( I'm just starting lashes and people refuse to pay even at a special price. So frustrating!

I do eyelash extensions as well and I have had so many clients with my discount price, if you post it on gumtree, clients come at you like sharks literally haha x

I got a few of my clients just to buy hair and I applied it for free told them second time I would charge them to maintain

What kind of prices are you charging Hun ??x

Hi what for? X

I do nano rings which at minute I charge £100 to Apply then what ever hair costs. LA weaves £10 per row plus hair. I've been qualified in theses 2 9 months but been doing hair Extentions bonded and pre bonded years it's only until I get my speed and clientele built up then will charge more but at minute it works because I'm fully booked up for the next 2 weeks in both hairdressing and Extentions

Latest posts

Back