Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EscapeSalon

Reaction score
We're have been using Beauty Works for the last 2/3 years but are now actively looking for a new company. We are very interested in Easilocks- has anyone used them and would recommend? Any other recommendations are welcome!
Thanks in advance

I have trained and use easilocks but personally find the hair very very over priced for what it's is. The strands are very fine and I find they don't last well enough for a refit compared to Remi Cachet that is quite a bit cheaper but quality wise 10x better

Been doing lots of research on easilocks, and from what Iv read , I'm put off training with them... I'm wanting to add the locks method to my other methods I'm trained in.. so I'm going for angels locks!... read and heard great things constantly about the quality of hair, products and customer service!

Glamlox Hair Extensions is much better quality then easilocks

I use glam locks there hair is lovely really really nice

I think easilocks are a rip off, you can use eurphia one's brazilian hair tiny tips same size tiny tips same size locks and the hair is half the price and lasts just as long

Latest posts

Back