Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmyCx x

Reaction score
hi, i just wanted to ask you all about extensions,
just want to know what your opinion is on hair extensions as i want to learn how to do them but not sure what brand is the best to do, best hair ect?
i seen coures at suppliers for balmain but is only one day?and not sure what hair is like?
if you dont mind messaging me back if you dont mind giving me some advice or your opinion ill be very grateful​
thanks​

Hi, Balmains training is great.......no wait is better than great!!!! it really is top notch training ,

their heat connectors are fab the balmain micro plus bonds
(the clear ones are fab) as you dont need finger pads to roll them ,
you can just roll them with your fingers straight away without being burned and they really last , their dissconecters are fab they also look the part ,

the only thing I couldn't get on with is their hair (the single bonds)
I found it went very tatty pretty quickly ......but that was a good while ago and they may have improved and be better quality now ,
I have heard that some people on here like it , and the double hair too ,
but with hair , it's just personal taste I suppose ,
I think you have to buy a kit for the actual course though :) hth

Hi I use Ratajack hair and raccoon bonding system. My stylists all get trained through ratajack. They only train qualified hairdressers and its a 2 day course. The other website to check out is raccoon's

Hi Persianista , do you have a link for ratajack please ? :)

thanks for your posts much help:) x

apply oil regularly.
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back