Hair Extentions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson1

Reaction score
We have been doing Racoon Hair extentions in our shop for about 4 years and have only had 3 sets in.

In our town (which is quite rural) people are very very price concous and not really bothered about quality. I have always prided myself on quality however we seem to be getting hit hard. All the other salons in town are doing full heads for (dearest) £200!! however it costs us more than this for the racoon. Some salons buy in the hair on the wefts, cut of the wefts and micro bond the hair and put it in.

I was wondering if anyone hand any good cheap real hair suppliers where I could offer a cheaper range than racoon but be able to compete?

Hi there,

I know lots of Salons that do use Racoon for exactly the reasons as above. Best thing to do is phone around and ask for some other samples, I'm sure if you googled REAL HAIR EXTENSIONS UK you'd get a good return on results, but at the end of the day I still wouldn't compromise your professional judgement? And definitely don't change before you've compared samples!

If you do find some of the same quality and cheaper, by all means change your supplier!

I know its hard deciding these things especially when the Economy is how it is!

Best of luck

MHD x x x

Hi, you will find you won't get good cheap hair as it is always more expensive
but most clients who has had extensions know that cheap hair doesn't last long
and if they want to be able to re use it again
they have to invest in a better type :)

heres a link that may help you ,
a lot of people like these on here as they are re useable too

Celebrity Elite - The Ultimate in 100% Human Hair Extensions (Powered by CubeCart)

Latest posts

Back