Hair feathers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomtomrow

Reaction score
I have a few people asking about these. Has anyone tried them? Can you put heat on them? Synthetic I am guessing?

if you are using good quality natural feathers you can wash and style them as you would your own hair. If you are using synthetic then obviously you cant use heat on them which means when you style your hair if you have more than a couple its going to be fiddly seperating them all.
I have offered these for about 2 years now and they are reasonably popular, with some clients going for a single group of three together and others having 20+ in (which looks just awesome). I wear them myself occasionally and havent had any issues.:D

I didn't use it personally but my customers ask for it. Hair feathers are the latest trend in hair and fashion. Feather hair extensions are also a new and exciting way to accessorize your hair. This fashion trend offering individual style in a stunning and totally different way.

The trouble I have is finding ones that are long enough :(

I use synthetic ones and have straightened them! No melting :) but 16" only x

Lol! Awh right! Good one didn't realise sjk done them. Stuck straighteners on them didn't melt :)

I'm going to a festival this weekend with hair feathers, going to put mine in tomorrow, i love how they look!

Brown hair with cream and brown feather. Is gorgeous. :Love:

Sounds nice, I have red hair and the brown looks good, also the blue and green is nice against red hair!

It really does ,I carry the synthetic ones round in my back and make clients have them haha! I did a blonde girl with brown in x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Loving these trendy little bad boys. Fitting them into clients and not telling them. Oh look lol

Yes yes love the hair feathers, have become so popular in my salon lately! Everyone wants them, the ones I get are synthetic however you can apply mild heat to then. :)
Ryan, x

Where do you all get your feathers from ? I've been saying for ages I'm going to be start offering feathers and dazzle but can't find any suppliers other than eBay ! Lol xx

Where do you all get your feathers from ? I've been saying for ages I'm going to be start offering feathers and dazzle but can't find any suppliers other than eBay ! Lol xx

Hair planet do them and eBay I get synthetic ones from china st a bargain price xx

I got mine at sjk

I've ordered from eBay and sjk and sjks are loads better x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I get mine from sjk also.
X

Latest posts

Back