Hair help! Picture included

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilyR886

Reaction score
image.jpg

Hi. I am in my twenties and I am looking to change up my look. I have pale skin, chocolate colored brown hair, and hazel eyes. This is my natural look. I have never died my hair.

I was thinking of maybe dying my hair blonde, by a professional of course. I realize my eyebrows would have to be dyed a lighter color also. Do you think blonde hair would suit me? I choose a black and white picture on purpose so I can avoid receiving biased answers. Thanks.

Also, my hair is pretty thick and has body, if that plays a role. Most of my hair is cropped out of the picture.

U have dark features so dark hair probably suits u more, I would suggest subtle highlights first then build it up gradually x

I would stay dark but maybe add some balayage highlights through like this? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384370831.641897.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384370841.383186.jpg

Don't colour your eye brows lighter they get re-growth and look not so good :/ I think soft high lights on the ends first then work your way up

Latest posts

Back