Hair help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda44

Reaction score
Okay so someone who has worked with hair and had a lot of experience dealing with hair might know what I'm talking about here. Im mixed race and have thick, curly hair I used a garner fructis leave in conditioner a good 2 months ago in an attempt to define my curls and eliminate frizz and it did the job until I washed my hair... My hair felt very slippery, it felt as if whatever I was using to wash/cond my hair that day was not being absorbed because of the leave in conditioner acting like a barrier almost, I could feel my hair was definitely not the same It felt like you could scrape something down the strands from root to tip and all the excess product would come off if you know what I mean. It's as if it's the leave in con is sitting on my hair and whatever product I apply attaches itself. Ever since I used it my hair dries so much quicker after washing, it dries frizzy and the ends are like the Sahara!! It's gotten better after so many washes but I just want it gone from my hair!! :( I've tried head and shoulders, the whole vinegar thing. I would appreciate it so much if anyone has any advice on this or could point me toward a product that ACTUALLY works. Thanks

Most cheap over the counter products like that will just coat your hair to make it look shiny rather than actually improving the condition of your hair. You need to go to the hairdressers and buy a good quality leave in conditioner or better still get an Olaplex treatment done .

Latest posts

Back