Hair Port by Valentine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronzeNbeauty

Reaction score
What's people's thoughts on this hair extension supplier???
I have tried foxy hair extensions studio 58 hair planet hair rebellion....can't seem to settle with one mayb I am being too picky???
What's your thoughts

I think if you aren't happy with studio58 you won't be happy with hairport unless u go for the luxury or European range x

It's not that I wasn't happy with studio 58 I think mayb I am trying to find 'that fabulous supplier' if that even exists!!
What supplier do u use?

Iv used hairport for ages now, all my clients have been more than happy with the hair :|:|:| iv used the others you mentioned and had good and bad batches from them... It's a minefield on here as everyone's praising one supplier one week and slating them the next, TBF you need to try each supplier for yourself and see who suits you and your clients needs, goodluck,lol

I know what u mean it is very confusing!! I think I will stick with hair port 😃

Iv used hairport for ages now, all my clients have been more than happy with the hair :|:|:| iv used the others you mentioned and had good and bad batches from them... It's a minefield on here as everyone's praising one supplier one week and slating them the next, TBF you need to try each supplier for yourself and see who suits you and your clients needs, goodluck,lol

What hair are you liking from hair port? I'm really liking the lux xx

SJK luxury and Krystal quartz is fab and studio58 are my personal preferences

Latest posts

Back