Hair products for over processed hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Can anyone reccormend some good products / hair care line for over processed hair that's abit soft when wet?

Milkshake leaves your hair really soft and it's got really good ingredients

I'll have a look! Is it ok on extensions aswell? X
Yeah I use it on extensions! It's free from sulphate, sodium chloride and parabins! They sell it on Beauty bay X

Redken extreme conditioner on real hair but I'm not sure about Extensions as I haven't used this product on them

If the hair is soft when wet it sounds like you need something protein based. Not moisture based?

Grace is spot on :)

If the hair is soft when wet it sounds like you need something protein based. Not moisture based?
Hiya I didn't say specifically I needed moisture products I just asked for good product recommendations in general including protein based products :)

I get all my clients to use Redken extreme conditioner on their extensions. Works like a dream, it's a great balance of moisture and protein.

I get all my clients to use Redken extreme conditioner on their extensions. Works like a dream, it's a great balance of moisture and protein.
Go easy with the mask though.

Try kerastase Therapiste it's designed for over-processed hair, it's great at adding protein and moisture back into the hair! Comes with conditioner as well :)

PureOlogy Products are good.

Olaplex treatments help for sure prior to condition treatments

Regular Olaplex stand alone treatments followed by your fav protein (sounds like that is what is needed) and moisture duos will help a ton. Like mentioned, Redken Extreme is a great line to pair up with Olaplex!

Latest posts

Back