Hair sponsor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kz2308

Reaction score
Someone has just asked me to be a hair sponser can anyone give me advice to what is involed x

I was just asked to be a sponsor I think she just wanted free extensions but as she was under 16 I didn't accept

I'm totally not sure what to do any1 eles ?

Why should they be sponsored? Are they in a beauty pageant? Body building competition? Are they going to advertise and promote your services like the towie, Geordie shore lot do
It seems to be a good way to promote and advertise your business but on the other hand they could just be after a freebie. You must make sure that you will benefit from publicity not just one tweet. Maybe some sort of contract should be in place which states what you expect for your time and services x

Ive done it for bloggers and YouTubers you need to set out terms and conditions before fitting so how many times will they mention you on social media etc. you should ask for a breakdown of the demographics of their followers because if you are london based and most of their followers are in Newcastle then it's pointless. Also make sure you are ready to meet the demand that will hopefully come out of it after they have talked about your brand. Hope that helps xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thanks yeh she said she will promote my buisness and has a photographer and will let me use picture ect. Does anyone have a template of terms and conditions ??

I just wrote out a letter listing what their obligations were and what they would get in return I.e free fitting, the amount of hair they would get, length, type etc decide whether maintenance is included in the agreement and how many maintenance they will get. Then for their obligations you need to outline where they will post for me it was Instagram, youtube abd twitter make sure they tag your account, how often they will post - try and make it different times in the day as it reaches more people, you can even send them the wording for the posts to make sure you get the best response. Most of all I think it's important the promoter has a good experience with you because you don't want them slagging you off out with social media. Hope that helps xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back