Hair styling course in Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmandaGallagher

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm interested in doing a hair styling course/courses, I've been searching online and can't seem to find what I'm looking for so I'm just wondering if any of you would know of any courses for me!

I work as a beauty therapist and I do a lot of makeup and would like to be able to offer curls and upstyles to my clients, I worked in a hair and beauty salon for years and learned a lot about doing hair, I'm not really interested in blow drying it would be more just upstyles and that!

So have any of you done or know of any courses offering this in Ireland, particularly in Dublin, Derry, Donegal or surrounding areas! Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!

Amanda xx

Bump 😁

Amanda xx

Have you got a salon services or salon shop near you ? I live near cork and they often do the one day upstylying course xx

They're just store only ones they don't do training, there's a capital that does courses but they are on a Thursday so I'd have to close the salon on a busy day! I'm going to be in Dublin once a month for another course so I'll keep an eye out for courses there! Thanks for your reply!

Amanda xx

No probs I will keep an eye out and let u know- where are u based ? Is cork too far as the salon shop often do a one day upstylying course also did a vintage one too recently xx

I just looked there - Donegal !! Think they do sun or mon if that helps ? They have a face book page if that helps with their training dates on x

Aw thanks so much but cork would be too far for me!

Amanda xx

Shame 😔as I see upstyle junkie is showcasing the salon shop 1st April !! She is great 😊

Hi you could contact Hair Candy in Beaumont Dublin she does upstyle courses on a Monday every couple of months. Have a look on face book for can't link from my phone oh she does it with essential salon supplies too :)

Sent from my tiny little mind using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks girls!

Amanda xx

Latest posts

Back