Hair suppliers nano ring

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coco85

Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone recommend a good nano ring hair supplier please?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

We use transform the 16 inch double drawn is really popular

I second transform! Love it

Thanks guys i'll have a look at their website x

Hi Doll :)
Were a movement allowing extension experts like yourself to earn more income through 15% commission by your clients.
Also distributing 7A Russian Remy Nano ring hair in the process :) with a 30 day guarantee of course

You can visit the site for more info:
www.crazyhorsehair.com
or you can text/whatsapp me directly +1 647 700 8880
Really looking forward to hearing from you :)

Natalie P
-Founder

Hi Doll :)
Were a movement allowing extension experts like yourself to earn more income through 15% commission by your clients.
Also distributing 7A Russian Remy Nano ring hair in the process :) with a 30 day guarantee of course

You can visit the site for more info:
www.crazyhorsehair.com
or you can text/whatsapp me directly +1 647 700 8880
Really looking forward to hearing from you :)

Natalie P
-Founder

How does that work then i'm curious? I make more profit if I buy the hair directly from my supplier anyways. I have a trade discount of 10%. Then when my clients pay in total, I exclude the trade discount and add another 15% on top.

A full head from my supplier costs £172 for 16" Nano. I pay £154. When my clients come in I charge them £197 (or round it up to £200) for the hair and £60 to install (takes two hours so £30 per hour) On the hair alone I make £46. Just googled it and it is nearly 30% profit. Also £46 profit for the hair and £60 to install so I make £106 for 2 hours work. Also £250 - £280 is the going rate in my area and most days when I don't have the kids I do around 3 - 4 a day so I can turn over about £430 a day

If my clients bought from you I would only make $30 profit. My way I earn £46. That may work in America but I highly doubt it works in the UK because I only hold the stock that is booked in plus I like to keep 25 strands extra for maintenance which is (£25 per hour). The only benefit I guess is if someone cancels however I always make sure they pay a deposit anyway.

Sorry if I am being blunt but we are all businesses trying to make a profit and I genuinely can't see anyone making a profit this way unless they were to buy a huge amount from you which they wouldn't.

SJK have stronger metal on the nanos now so now problems with breaking which I have had with every other supplier. Archie lloyds I have tried as recommended on her and the hair is fantastic . It's very high quality so great for those clients who are willing to pay more. His nanos last over a year. My clients hers in 5 months and they are great.

Here not her lol

SJK have stronger metal on the nanos now so now problems with breaking which I have had with every other supplier. Archie lloyds I have tried as recommended on her and the hair is fantastic . It's very high quality so great for those clients who are willing to pay more. His nanos last over a year. My clients hers in 5 months and they are great.

Is Archie Lloyds double drawn?

Transform have bought in Russian nano hair now alingside the mongolia
It washes like silk

Transform have bought in Russian nano hair now alingside the mongolia
It washes like silk
When did this happen? Haven't seen them on the website!

I know the Russian hasn't been out that long I'm interested to see how it compares to the Mongolian with regards to lifespan

Thanks guys i'll have a look at their website x

Just curious what your using now and what's wrong with it that you need to change?

How does that work then i'm curious? I make more profit if I buy the hair directly from my supplier anyways. I have a trade discount of 10%. Then when my clients pay in total, I exclude the trade discount and add another 15% on top.

A full head from my supplier costs £172 for 16" Nano. I pay £154. When my clients come in I charge them £197 (or round it up to £200) for the hair and £60 to install (takes two hours so £30 per hour) On the hair alone I make £46. Just googled it and it is nearly 30% profit. Also £46 profit for the hair and £60 to install so I make £106 for 2 hours work. Also £250 - £280 is the going rate in my area and most days when I don't have the kids I do around 3 - 4 a day so I can turn over about £430 a day

If my clients bought from you I would only make $30 profit. My way I earn £46. That may work in America but I highly doubt it works in the UK because I only hold the stock that is booked in plus I like to keep 25 strands extra for maintenance which is (£25 per hour). The only benefit I guess is if someone cancels however I always make sure they pay a deposit anyway.

Sorry if I am being blunt but we are all businesses trying to make a profit and I genuinely can't see anyone making a profit this way unless they were to buy a huge amount from you which they wouldn't.
Who's do you reccomend pleased

Latest posts

Back