Hair treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisamarie83

Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone recommend any good hair terestments?? I used to use the 3 step redken one so anything along those lines wud b great. Or I'm open to any other suggestions. (Incase of any queries I am pro but for some reason I can't get it on my profile!) xx

Thank u. I'll give it a go. Xx

I love kpak range by joico xx

i second k pak joico. reconstructer for protein followed by the hydrator for moisture. amazing stuff x

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just started using the matrix biolage keratindose range it's really good

Kerastase treatments are amazing

it's more consumer based but for dry hair Tigi Dumb Blonde is amazing, so rich and a good treatment! or for coloured hair their Colour Goddess treatment/mask 😊

Protein wise:

Like many here love Philip Kingsley Elasticizer extreme mask. Pre shampoo per directions.

Aveda damage remedy intensive restructuring treatment mask - supposedly plant based protein. But I've used it and rec. to two clients and they like it as well.

Haven't used Joico K-pak in maybe 10 years. Not a fan since it's so readily available here, but with all of the raves, may have to revisit. I like using and rec. products to clients that they can't find everywhere and actually work well. Although I love and swear by Joico creme lightener.

For a non breakage conditioner - not a mask, but conditioner- totally swear by Davines Mellow Anti Breakage Lustrous Conditioner

Last edited:
K Pak range joico x

It depends what you need it for but I love the System Professional Lux oil treatment.

K- pak joico too, love the stuff [emoji177] x

I'm trialling Blondirae and so far I'm loving it

Latest posts

Back