Hair turning green

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmh65

Reaction score
hi i am knew to here need some advice .i have done a client today who have done for long time nut her ends on top sectin tured green which has never happend to me befor .
thinking of putting a more red colour on her ends .just wanted to no others opinions

What did you use?

She had very blond ends from colour fading and being in the sun.her hair is very fine and only went green on ends on top section .
She had highlights with 12.0 with just 10vol as it was so blond anyway then had a number 8 base all over and put a tiny bit of gold in it ..
Thinking maybe i should have put more gold in x

12 is a high lift tint. Are you sure you added gold because if the hair went green, then you’ve added too much blue.

The 12 is fine its the mane colour all over of the 8 that went green .
Its no to bad just a tinge .
Gunna go over it again with more warm tone in it .

What brand is it? Different colour houses have a different pigment make up. Some are green based bases.
And I agree with the above you should only use 12s with high peroxide as they are high lift

What brand is it? Different colour houses have a different pigment make up. Some are green based bases.
And I agree with the above you should only use 12s with high peroxide as they are high lift
And how much gold?

Latest posts

Back