Hairdresser turning nail technician, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyAngel

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm brand new at all of this nail stuff and I am on a level two course. I was wondering if someone could let me know what I really need to practice over and over, what the most sought after treatments/services are in industry, what products are best and why etc.
My teacher isn't too helpful which is a shame, as I really wanted to add nail services to my mobile hair business.
Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Hi everyone, I'm brand new at all of this nail stuff and I am on a level two course. I was wondering if someone could let me know what I really need to practice over and over, what the most sought after treatments/services are in industry, what products are best and why etc.
My teacher isn't too helpful which is a shame, as I really wanted to add nail services to my mobile hair business.
Any help would be much appreciated!!!
Hi good luck with the course. The most sought after treatments are, gel polish mainly shellac and gelish, acrylic extension, gel extensions. You need to practise polishing, French manicures, good nail prep, acrylic of gel application especially smile lines, the list goes on x

Latest posts

Back