Hairdressing Course- What to Expect.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuckSaysMOO

Reaction score
Evening all!:D
I'm going to start a hairdressing course in Sept and just wanted to know what I was letting myself in for.
Here's the description:
Qualification: C&G/CITB/SEWOCN
Programme Area: Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy
Description:
This course is designed for people with an interest in hairdressing and is ideal for students of all ages. On this course you will learn about consultations, shampooing, blow-drying, permanent waving, bleaching, retailing, reception, treatments, cutting, setting, colouring, plaiting, and braiding.

Progression:
NVQ Level 3 hairdressing. Employment.

Does this mean I'll finish with a Level 2(this is a part time course, the full time course says C&G level 2, this doesn't?)?
What equipment will I have to take?
What will I expect to learn?

I'm also taking a cutting and drying for beginners evening course along side this and hopefully an apprenticeship to follow alongside(fingers crossed). Thanks for any help.:o

sounds interesting ! Bet you can't wait.
It maybe sounds like the level 1 city and guilds. I did my level 1 and 2 together on an apprenticeship. Then my level 3 after that.
It would maybe be wise to ring the college and clarify what qualification you will end up with.
Good luck xx

Latest posts

Back