Hairdressing refresher courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BethanyBum

Reaction score
Hey guys looking for a little guidance, i qualified as a level 3 stylist over 7 years ago and worked in a salon for 4 years up to having my daughter 3 years ago and have been mobile since then. So now my daughter is part time in nursery i really planned to go back to a salon but have just found out unexpectedly that i am pregnant again so have decided to stay on mobile so i can have more time with this baby too but i feel i have lost a lot of confidence in my work.. i guess doing my usual mobile clients most of them are older and have had the same styles for years- most of what i do are standard foils and full head roots with toners and stuff but i feel all the ombres and balayages to be really out of my comfort zone, i have done a few but have never really been 100% happy with the outcome. I would really like to do some courses to refresh me and to learn new techniques in these areas but i have absolutely no idea where to start looking. I was just wondering if anybody had any suggestions or could please point me in the right direction? Sorry for the life story guys [emoji85][emoji849]

Just type “balayage courses Sheffield” into google and there are various options, mostly via your main wholesalers. It’s always a good idea to attend ad hoc training courses on a regular basis to keep you up to date with products and techniques. It will help your confidence no end, especially as working mobile, you’ve not got anyone to bounce ideas off.

YouTube is awesome for tutorials Hun

Latest posts

Back