Hairwell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhiannafrend

Reaction score
does anyone have the contact details for hairwell manufacturers
Thanks in advance

Yes!!
Google is a wonderful search tool!! Took me less time to find it than it probably took you start a thread and posting the question to ask lol

http://www.hairwell.biz/

Thank you! Is this the same hair tint & developer company that manufacture brow & lash tint?

It's contact details are based in Singapore ?? I am looking to contact a German based hairwell international for the manufacturer of lash and brow tint? Xo thank you in advance

Thank you! Is this the same hair tint & developer company that manufacture brow & lash tint?
Clearly didn't click the link before posting lol.

It's contact details are based in Singapore ?? I am looking to contact a German based hairwell international for the manufacturer of lash and brow tint? Xo thank you in advance
Oh I'm sorry, you didn't state which country, so I just found head office in a split second Google search! - would you like me to email them for you and get Germanys contact details ?

Or can you manage that one yourself! ? :)

HOF Beauty are one of the online suppliers in the uk. If you are just looking at buying it.

Thank you so much hunny I will email the Singapore office.
I have found hof also and been in contact with them! Your a star.

Have you worked with Rio deluxe soft wax and the Rio wax heater? I am also looking to make contact with them.

Latest posts

Back