Hand injury from extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosie123

Reaction score
Hiya,

I was doing a full head of extensions yesterday, was down the the last row and pressed on the plyers and POP something went in my palm. I managed to do the rest of the row with my left hand but was perfect. Iv been googling and seems like Iv popped a tendon

I can move my hand and open and close but can not apply any pressure so there is no way I would be able to do any extensions until it heals.

Has anyone had this problem before? Is there like a glove or something I could get from preventing this from happening that anyone has heard of?

Thanks xx

Hiya,

I was doing a full head of extensions yesterday, was down the the last row and pressed on the plyers and POP something went in my palm. I managed to do the rest of the row with my left hand but was perfect. Iv been googling and seems like Iv popped a tendon

I can move my hand and open and close but can not apply any pressure so there is no way I would be able to do any extensions until it heals.

Has anyone had this problem before? Is there like a glove or something I could get from preventing this from happening that anyone has heard of?

Thanks xx

WASNT perfect lol

At Christmas be ready for your hand to fall off with the Christmas madness
I had to do prebonded for a while and tapes or my hand would of broke

I find the jewellery making tools from Hobby Craft work a lot better - their sturdy and have quite a bit of cushioning on them! You could also get a wrist support too :) xx

Latest posts

Back