Hand Reflexology

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DCraig

Reaction score
Has anyone done a hand reflexology course? not that keen on feet so thought this would be good for me. Something else to offer to nail clients as well.

There are two I can find a 1 day at salon services Edinburgh and 2 day at Caledonian Therapy Academy Glasgow Hand Reflexology

D x

hand reflexology was taught as part of my ITEC reflexology, it is much more difficult to be accurate with hand reflexology.

I can't vouch for any courses, sorry.

Have you checked out the Guild website as they have all the accredited training schools around the UK.

I've booked myself onto a hand reflexology course. Also a baby massage (next Monday) one at a college near me. Looking forward to them both they are one day courses, just done the Hopi Ear candle course & it was fantastic you'd be amazed at how much is covered!!!
Am curious though as to why they don't do a foot one & why not together? Is Hand reflexology more popular then or more affective? I enjoy giving pedicures etc.... so doing feet doesn't bother me love the finished results!! :)

Hi, they do a full reflexology (hand & feet) or just a hand one. Think it is aimed at people like myself who hate feet! foot phobia i think :-(

Latest posts

Back