Happy feet - sore back

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellie74

Reaction score
Just a little something to share

After promising myself I would not go down the pedicure toe nail painting route (don't care much for feet) what I achieved this week has totally made me change my mind, A few people at work had asked me to bring in my gel colours, transfers, pops etc. Simply from their love of colours, and maybe the sun finally paying a visit to the North I gained six new customers, however as all the ladies are nurses none are allowed to colour their finger nails, therefore it had to be toes....(groans)

After working on my first three new clients I found I was really quite enjoying it, somehow I discovered I was gaining a great deal of satisfaction at making peoples toes look fresh & pretty everyone went away happy and apart from a couple of minors I had no real issues.....Ok maybe just one, My back was really quite sore. I will certainly need to look into good posture and working practices if I want to continue down this route, however an otherwise uneventful week turned out to be really positive.

Ellie

Latest posts

Back