Hard gel course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemma Eden

Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking for some advice I'm looking into doing a hard gel course and gel polish in the Essex area.
But there are so many to choose from would like peoples opinions please

I was interested in doing the course with crystal nails in Chelmsford but after endless amounts of emails being told it has been cancelled due to not enough people to hold course, or dates will be going on this week and weeks later no dates. I have given up :mad:

I'm struggling too and I live in Hornchurch , I was looking at crystal nails this morning !

I'm struggling too and I live in Hornchurch , I was looking at crystal nails this morning !

I was really interested in Crystal Nails as I used to go to a lady and that's what she used. Never had any problems and it was a strong gel. Shame really :(

I have sent an email to Bio Sculpture but not sure where abouts they hold their training courses

I was really interested in Crystal Nails as I used to go to a lady and that's what she used. Never had any problems and it was a strong gel. Shame really :(

I have sent an email to Bio Sculpture but not sure where abouts they hold their training courses

I'm almost finished mine with Debut Academy in Wickford in Essex & there was only 2 of us in the course due to lack of interest.
It is an entity course though so price is with entity kit.
If there's a few of you interested then give me a shout as I know the tutor & can arrange it. X

I'm almost finished mine with Debut Academy in Wickford in Essex & there was only 2 of us in the course due to lack of interest.
It is an entity course though so price is with entity kit.
If there's a few of you interested then give me a shout as I know the tutor & can arrange it. X

Would you be able to tell me a bit more about the course please as I am from Wickford so would be ideal for me :D

Hi you can call them directly & speak to Zoe or Linda
Tell her Monica told you about it X :)
It's a 3 day course

+44 7826 916947

Hi

I'm looking for some advice I'm looking into doing a hard gel course and gel polish in the Essex area.
But there are so many to choose from would like peoples opinions please

I was interested in doing the course with crystal nails in Chelmsford but after endless amounts of emails being told it has been cancelled due to not enough people to hold course, or dates will be going on this week and weeks later no dates. I have given up :mad:
Young nails have a educator in Chelmsford i believe go on their website x

Mel Newman is the educator for Brillbird in Essex, it's very similar to crystal nails x

Girls Escala benfleet are holding nail courses x

Latest posts

Back