Hard gel IBD bumpy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kcbeauty92

Reaction score
Hello,

I have just changed to ibd hard gel and I think I know where I’m going wrong but just wanted some advice.

My gel extensions seem bumpy and the egdes around the cuticle aren’t seem less. I think my first problem is being too heavy handed with the gel and not filing the smile line enough, and possibly being too scared of the gel! (If that makes sense). Also sometimes when I whitet block it to smooth for gel polish the gel rubs off. I hope this makes sense. I’m doing all the steps I was trained to do but maybe there is some helpful tips and tricks.

I’ve search YouTube for videos but I’m struggling to find any good ones. Any advice would be great

If the gel is coming off at final finishing then its not cured properly. Are you using the correct lamp for your system?

I am using a 36 watt uv lamp maybe I need to cure it for a bit longer see what that does

I am using a 36 watt uv lamp maybe I need to cure it for a bit longer see what that does

Have you read the Pinned Post in Nails Forum about using the manufacturers recommended lamp for your system?

Latest posts

Back