Hard Gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo_Barrett

Reaction score
can anyone tell me if there is a good strong hard Gel that can be cured in LED Lamp rather than UV.

Got a client booked tonight to have gls with White tips,I don't actually get asked to apply tips very often, I have tried the Gelish Hard Gel over tips on my daughter but they didn't hold very long as she's got a small child, is always busy.

I have got salon services gel, though that's for UV lamp rather than LED.

Can anyone recommend a gel to use under the LED as its much faster than UV, especially when I've got other treatments to do with same client. With it being school holidays, clients children will be at home, so bound to get interruptions.

Any advice please

Have a look at harmony hard gel I don't use it personally as I only use acrylic and Gelish but my boss does with great success

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Vida salon

Oh and it cures under led or uv c

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Vida salon

I've used their hard gel on tips before but they didn't last, as my daughter is always doing something as she has little one. Will contact my Gelish Educator for advice on it tomorrow.
Thanks

I use gelish hard gel and find it great to be honest loads of my clients opt for gel and love the results. No lifting etc

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Latest posts

Back