Harmony Fusion acrylic system, what's it like ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi all I'm looking at doing acrylic next month looking at courses and products,I do gelish polish already and love it,wondering what this is like, do you have to sculpt with it or can you use it for overlay,tips,3d nail art ect any advice be great :)

Fusion is an amazing product. You can sculpt, us tips as well as doing overlays. The product is so light you can't even tell you have it on.
There they also do 4 different sets of reflection which is used for acrylic nail art and 3d. There are some amazing coloures in the packs. The course is also very informative and covers everything needed.

Our apprentice (also happens to be my 16 year old daughter) is on week 9 of the 20 week course. She is attending Red 10 training academy in Doncaster. I have to say that the trainer, Lauren, is fantastic and so are the products. I would definitely recommend the 20 week course as when I trained the course was very intense over 3 days. You can pay a deposit and then weekly instalments. Here is a link to my daughters blog which gives details and also photos as she progresses. hth xx

I've only used Fusion acrylics from Nail Harmony & once you get used to ratio's etc, it's really easy to work with.
Am sure there are other top brand products that work as well, therefore my comments are bias to what i only know.

I've just taken delivery of the Prisms colour acrylic collection & was having a play about with them before, again, only ever used these, but they're beautiful to work with.

I did the 4 day intensive course purely cause there wasn't a local 20 week course to me. Ideally i'd have preferred to do this as you can work out any issues you have as you go along, but with regards to the product, i cant fault it.

Thankyou so much for your replies, I would love to do the 20 week course but don't think they do it in Hampshire :( asked my local educator but haven't received any reply. gonna get the trial kit and see what it's like sounds fab :)

Manda panda your daughters blog is excellent you must be a very proud mum :)

Hey Hun
I used to NSI but did a conversion last year with Fusion and would never turn back. brilliant to work with and as already mentioned the prisms etc kits have amazing colours and my clients love them.
As far as im aware all of the trainers do the 20 week course. .......but i could be corrected
HTH X

Latest posts

Back