What is the best piece of kit for Facials???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minmo

Reaction score
If you were looking to invest in some new Tech or Courses what would you go for? I already have a Carlton RF machine, not looking for anything like Hydrafacial. Would it be a LED Mask like Dermalux or do a Level 4 in Skin Needling or Peels? customer base is mature, no teens etc

Why not ask your current clients about what they would be interested in before deciding? That's what I did. All my clients having facials are mature with a couple of exceptions.
Mine wanted micro-current, galvanic and luxury massage based facials.
I would love to have Dermalux, but as I am so close to winding down I shall not pursue that device because I am more conservative with my money since Covid damaged my business.
See how you go on with making a few suggestions to them and they will be so excited to try your "new" treatments, you won't need to panic about hard selling.
My clients felt rather special about my asking what their preferences were and booked in to try them out as soon as they could.

Best of luck

microcurrent facials - anti aging advanced treatments will give you the most interest and regular returners. Good profit margin too once purchased the unit

Latest posts

Back