Harmony Gelish start up costs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tashahulme17

Reaction score
Hiya

I am looking into doing the Harmony Gelish course.

I am a part time mobile HD brows & Lvl lash, but i'm looking for something else to add to my skills!

Does anyone have any start up costs for the kits & polish's? What is a good number of polish's to have to start off with?

I work late nights & weekends

any help would be amazing!!!

Thanks xx

Following. I'm curious too x

Are you train in manicure already? If not you would have to nail essential class first then a 1 day gelish translation course or opt for the 3 day course which goes into more detail. Both courses require kits and both courses plus kits were around 700ish I can't remember the exact figure i paid so I'm guessing. You get 3 gelish colours with your starter kit. Then I added to my kit slowly. I currently have 40ish gelish colours. But the courses are amazing aswell as the educators. Highly recommend! Xx

I trained with Harmony and had to do the mani course first as I didn't have any qualifications. I did that and then I did the gelish course. The courses are actually a good price it is mainly the kits that are expensive, but you have to remember that you get everything in your kit that you need, apart from all the colours that you want. My cleanser and files etc lasted me ages while I was building clientele. I started off with about 8 colours and now I have about 30 lol it gets addictive :)
Best thing I ever did though and the after care is amazing. xx

I've Essie trained but looking to buy the gelish system . Not sure whether I should do the gelish course.

I've just done the gelish course as an add on to my level 2 beauty course, was so much fun the teacher was great, really enthusiastic but thorough at the same time, we're having gelish nail art in 2 weeks and I can't wait for that.
We also got given a course price list
Nail essentials £50 + VAT per half day or £90 + VAT for full day
Gelish soak off gel polish 101 gelish comprehensive course over 3 days £90-£270 + VAT

Latest posts

Back