Harmony VAT?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalounewt

Reaction score
Does anybody know if harmony gelish website do a VAT free day? VAT on the 18g lamp is £50! I think thats very steep!! Cant afford £300 on a lamp at the min! X

They do have vat free days but often the lamps aren't included. Sometimes they have special offers though. If you can't afford the 18g I think the 5-45 lamp is more affordable and still cures all 5 fingers at once. Only downside is it won't cure the Gelish hard gel and it takes 45 secs to cure instead of the 18gs 30secs but if you can't afford the 18g I would say the 5-45 is the next best thing xx

Will it cure the gelish polish? I only want to do them? Just think its abit extreme as im only just starting! X

Will it cure the gelish polish? I only want to do them? Just think its abit extreme as im only just starting! X

Yes the 5-45 will cure gelish it's their smaller lamp but still five finger cure. Beauty express had money off the 18g I'm not sure if they still have it on offer x

They often sell their LED lamps "VAT free" at trade shows, if you are planing to go to one soon.

They have VAT free days quite often and often the lamps are included, I got my 18g when they had it on special offer and a VAT free day, bargain, it really is a great lamp, worth the investment x

Yeah i dont mind paying £249 but an extra £50 for VAT is abit steep i personally think! Do you get emails when they are gonna have them?

Has your educator added you to the official tech group as it's always on there x

I thought the same grudged paying it but ended up got £100 xmas money i put towards it and not 1s regretted it... x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

No i havent been added to anything? Hmm i know i just dont really have any clients atm i only do mine and my sisters! Does anybody use the cheaper light? X

Ask your educator to add you to the official group, it's brilliant for troubleshooting and also VAT free and offers get posted on there all of the time. If you plan to take it forward id definitely save for the 18g x

Latest posts

Back