Has anyone been in the Capital make up course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie1985

Reaction score
Hi as the title says, looking at any feedback people have as I'm thinking of booking the course, I'm a hairdresser and do make up on some of my clients as I feel I'm good at it and it's something I enjoy but I don't charge as I'm not qualified to do it xx

I did it a few years ago. Don't expect to learn much if you've been doing makeup for a while, it's very basic. The piece of paper is handy for the insurance companies though ;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi thanks for replying, I've never been taught make up professionally so I think it might give me a good insight into doing it professionally then if I do I might look into doing it at college as it is something I enjoy x

I'd wait and go to college to be honest. You can learn as much, actually more, on YouTube.

The techniques are really basic. I didn't learn anything new and I'd only ever done makeup on myself before going on the course.

I'd wait and go to college to be honest. You can learn as much, actually more, on YouTube.

The techniques are really basic. I didn't learn anything new and I'd only ever done makeup on myself before going on the course.

Ah really, I wasn't expecting much to be honest at the price of the course but if it's that basic yeah I might enrol myself at local college thanks for your help xx

Latest posts

Back