Has anyone tried Xen Tan with the new booster drops?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Unfortunatley my gun is not liking the tan I use for darker tans, keeps pebble dashing (body is always fine but hands look like they have age spots having to manually buff cleints hands :o) anyhoo thats a whole different story lol

So I've been using Xen since I started tannning love the colour but do need a darker one, I'm waiting on a sample with drops in but just wondered if anyone else had used it and what your thoughts were?

I'm also a tad confused as I would normally buy a half gallon but I was told If I wanted to keep have normal and have half with booster drops in I would have to buy a gallon as it would mess with the way it works?........ I would have thought just halfing the amount of booster drops would be ok or am I missing something here! lol

S xx

I have tried a sample without the drops and I hardly looked like a had a tan so they sent me a sample with drops in the colour was better not the darkest I've had but still nice, the fade off was amazing, the best I've had to be honest. The thing that put me off is like you say you would have to buy 2 half gallons one with drops and one without! For me just starting out there is no way I would use all that before it went off, it's a shame really I think they are doing themselves out of customers x

How long does it take before Zen-Tan goes off etc?

I love the Xen Tan colour but need something that will be about a 14% for darker, I know its dependant on your skin tone though! I am very pale so guess I'll just have to try it lol
Still dont get why you cant half a half gallon and use half the amount of booster drops, surely this should work just the same! Little dubious about it as last year when myself and other geeks had noticed the soloution had changed and was lighter they swore black and blue it had not changed, but when I called about booster drops was told infact it had been changed and now it has been changed again and is darker..........soo a little wary that they are just trying to get folk to buy more, which I dont think I'd manage to get through a whole gallon in a year. I had to pour 500ml away last year from the half gallon, keep asking about litre bottles and retail products same price for 1 as for bulk buy (most companies do this) but seems us wee businesses don't matter to them as much its a real shame :sad: xx

Hi there,

I work for Xen-Tan and just wnated to share the correct Directions for Use with you for the boosting drops:

For professional salon use only:

Mist Concentrate Drops have been specially formulated to intensify the depth of our Mist Intense Spray Tan Solution, giving a deeper instant colour that extends the life of your tan for up to two days longer.

Instructions of use for best results:

Add a full bottle (30ml) to your Xen-Tan Mist Intense Spray Tan gallon for a two shade darker tan, or half a bottle (15ml) to a half gallon. Be sure to shake or blend fully before use.

Warning: Avoid eye area

Wash hands to avoid staining

We also have a trade webiste where you can now place your orders and offer a pick and mix area where you can buy 6 different retail products, instead of commiting to a full case of the same product.

You can register to buy online at www.xen-tan.co.uk/trade

I hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back