Has anyone used NSI Soft Touch or Backscratchers wrap systems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carriechatwin

Reaction score
hi geeks has anyone used the nsi soft touch wrap system or backsratchers wrap system,I am looking to try another product,I have been using star nails the the edge which is good to be honest but would just like a change because you won't know if somethings better till you try it!Would have loved to use the fabric but I know you have to have done the course to use it,and the nearest course for me is shropshire which is too difficult for me to get to.xx:) :confused:

Fabric# isn't a Creative product, it's a Designer Nails product, ring Leeds to see if you can purchase it, I feel sure that you don't need to take the class to buy it but I might be wrong.

I originally trained with Backscratchers Glass Glaze fibreglass, nice product but in my personal opinion it didn't allow a beautiful apex to be formed on the nail, I converted to Fabric# and saw an immediate difference in the finished nails.

I still use Fabric# but I've also used Simply Nails (didn't rate the resins), some Spanish fibreglass brands and recently Millennium fibreglass, although out of the ones I've used/tried none of them has a resin with as thick a viscosity as Fabric# Boost, that's what swung it for me personally, the ease of apex building :D
hth's

I purchased Fabric without being creative trained, it is very good.

i have also used the NSI system too, that is also very good but there is only one thickness of resin.

Could you tell me where you brought the fabric from if you havent originally trained with it.:)

I called Creative in Leeds hun and bought it there.

Could you tell me where you brought the fabric from if you havent originally trained with it.:)
Either from Hyperion (Creative in Leeds) or from Ellisons, apart from the One Stop Nail Shops (also Creative) there isn't anywhere else that stocks it.

thank you very much i will try ellisons first then creative in leeds.xx

Latest posts

Back