Has anyone used these hair gems ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blush09

Reaction score
SMILEGEMS the latest sensation in the beauty and fashion industry throughout the world.Beautiful SWAROVSKI crystals applied to the tooth in minutes without drilling or pain. - Temporary Tooth Jewellery by Smilegems. Gems Crystals Jewels Jewelry for t

thought they looked really good for kids pamper parties - although i wouldnt be able to incorporate them as not insured to use straighteners etc , im a skin geek

but thought about buying them for my daughters makeover party, just wondered if they were quick and easy to apply

I've never seen them before, but they sound great for a kids party, I think id even like them in my hair up for xmas dinner haha. Let us know if you try them out and what they're like :hug: x

Hi, I like them too.... they would be great for bridal up-dos and Christmas styles too thanks for sharing :) x minky

Hi, this is my first post!!!!

We also do childrens pamper parties and we do glitter tattoos which the kids love , we also do hair gems (diamantes applied with ghd "s)
we bought some from a beauty trade show but then when we wanted to get some more they were 3 pounds (sorry no pound sign) a strip for 17 diamantes and 10 pound to post ...(really disappointed..so we decided to look elsewhere but to no avail....we are now making and providing them ourselves and can't believe how successful they are...we provide all different colours, some with stars, and pearls etc, we provide two strips for the same price and postage at cost....
They are brilliant and last for ages in the hair and kids really like them along with the glitter tattoos..... so if this is something you are interested in please get in touch.....

sorry everyone!!!!
i was new to this site and didn't realise you couldnt promote/advertise your stuff on here.....I'm getting the jist of things i think!!!!

I saw them advertised in this months scratch and thought they looked great! Hair gems would go down a treat with my girls!

I am really interested can you please pm me the details thanks emmawin

look on ebay under hair gems

Latest posts

Back