Hate my hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca1107

Reaction score
In December I started going to a new salon. I loved my hair everytime until last week. I have a full head of highlights done every 5-6. Last Saturday I went in asked for exactly the same thing with my usual hairdresser but for some reason the hairdresser put a toner on my hair too this time. I didn't question it as she obviously knows what she's doing. Anyway when my hair was washed and she pulled the towel off my head my roots were orange. I mentioned it straight away, she said oh don't worry let's see. When she had finished she shown me the back and I was happy. I left but as soon as I got home I inspected my hair properly and it was a mess, patchy and orange in place... Well on all my roots actually. I messaged her right away with a photo, she agreed it wasn't good enough and asked for me to have it rectified in the week. So off I go on Tuesday, I get there and her hair dryer has blown up so she asked if id be able to dry my hair at home. No problem.
So I dry my hair at home and it's even worse... It's awful I absolutely hate it. I'm more of a block, yellow colour with awful roots at the back. I'm not returning to that hairdressers but I'm booked in elsewhere tomorrow to have it sorted but I'm so nervous now. I don't really know what to ask for. I will attach some photos of what my hair was like and now what I'm left with. Can anyone advice me what I need to ask for please. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170901-154217.png
    Screenshot_20170901-154217.png
    900.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Snapchat-1042919340_01_01.jpg 2017-09-01_16.04.45.jpg top left is what I left the salon like, the other two are now after it's been 'corrected'

Last edited:
Can anyone help?

Is this achievable from what I have now?

Attachments

• 1504292762230.jpg
    1504292762230.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 73
I cant quite tell from the picture but looks like maybe the toner has lifted your natural hair, something that's not meant to happen... it's left it looking golden at the root..... I think whoever has done your hair maybe had the best intention of toning to a cleaner blonde however they may have mixed toner with the incorrect developer resulting in a lift rather than a deposit. Obviously this isn't what you want when paying for a professional service and completely understand why you wasn't happy...

Yes that picture is achievable ... you'd need some lowlights through as well as the bleach and maybe a toner afterwards x

Latest posts

Back