Have I covered everything on my consultation form?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I said there is no law conny. It is up to the client if they want to sign or not but should there be a disbute paperwork will be a legal document. I think this should be taken seriously but the balance has to be right to suit both therapist and client. I am just trying to find that balance! xx

Yay!!! Received and really like this one Geeg. I will not be adding much...maybe the bit about under sixteens and ideas from Conny. Geeg do you think i should add the disclaimer and doctors signature part? or do you think if I require a Doctors note I should get one regardless if they wish to continue or not? Almost ready to move on to the next stage, marketing! Many thanks xx

Yay!!! Received and really like this one Geeg. I will not be adding much...maybe the bit about under sixteens and ideas from Conny. Geeg do you think i should add the disclaimer and doctors signature part? or do you think if I require a Doctors note I should get one regardless if they wish to continue or not? Almost ready to move on to the next stage, marketing! Many thanks xx

I would omit the Dr's note stuff. If it were necessary to obtain a Dr's note then I would just ask the client to do so, or run off a few copies of a note from you that a client can present to a DR for him to sign (that's what I used to do).

Ok I wont bother with that then. At last it all becomes clear! :biggrin: xx

Latest posts

Back