Have I got everything?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
I'm doing my first mobile client tomorrow morning, I'm normally salon based but she carnt get to me.
I going to do a full set of acrylic nails so want to check I have everything before I go:
I use nsi btw
Acrylic liquid
Acrylic powder pink & white
Nail pure
Primer
Nail forms
Nail files
Cuticle away/cuticle pusher/water spray
Glaze and go
Also tips and glue if she wants tips instead
Solar oil
And my shellac and polishes incase she wants them painted, towels,

Plus how will I do then? Ie what shall I lean on?
Also do you go to there door with you kit or knock then go back for it?
Thanks x

Sanitiser. Couch roll or some sort of paper towels to collect the dust on when filing and to soak up the unused monomer if using dappen dishes. Foil to wrap the monomer soaked paper towels in and a garbage bag to put that in. Little bowl to use as a bin.

CND lamp and Shellac kit if she wants them painted.

I knock on with the whole kit.

Lint free wipes. Nail polish remover?

I'm sure you've just missed this out accidentally, but acrylic brush is not on the list hun xxx

ive got some bed roll, ill take some little white bin bags to put my rubbish in. thank you mobile manicure.

Ive forgotten my nail varnish remover and my bloody acrylic brush! haha oh dear the most important thing and ive not put it in my kit xxxx

The best way to pack is to start at the beginning of your service and talk yourself through it putting each item you would use to 1 side & note down anything you don't have at hand, then when you have finished you collect together the things you didn't have and start again.

I would say (off the top of my head & I've not done L&P since college as I prefer gels):
consultaion card & pen
towel, arm rest & couch roll
antibacterial gel or hand sanitser
acetone and lint free wipes
bin liner or whatever your using as a bin
cuticle remover
cuticle tools
scrubfresh
files
tips
glue
tip cutter
primer
liquid & powder
brush
dappen dish
more files and buffer
gel top coat
UV lamp
finishing wipe (inhibition remover)
solar oil

don't forget you will need to put your used tools separate to your clean sterile tools and you will need to sanitise them when you get home again.

Thank you, reading everyones posts i now have everything :D x

I know the feeling I thought I had everything packed last nite got to the clients house this morning and I forgot to pack manicure bowl and I explained to the client but luckily I had the tub I use to keep my tools and just used that the client didn't mind but I won't do it again lol x

I've turned up to do Shellac with the lamp

"must remember the lamp, don't forget the lamp"

Forgot the bloody lead :D

I do what Baggy does and go thru step by step xx

I've turned up to do Shellac with the lamp

"must remember the lamp, don't forget the lamp"

Forgot the bloody lead :D

I do what Baggy does and go thru step by step xx

Ooh noo!!! What a nightmare!!!

I didn't even notice there was no brush on the list oops!

i think someone mentioned it but just incase, Your dappen dish, and also acetone, Incase for some reason you need to soak one of or somthing, and therfor may need foil and cotton wool pads xxx

Plush brush if you use one:)

Latest posts

Back