Have you ever noticed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoanneNYK

Reaction score
This is going to sound really stupid, but has anyone ever noticed how you can't put mascara on without opening your mouth? Now I've pointed it out you will notice it. We had a whole lunch hour dedicaited to this topic, yes we are an insightful bunch LOL:D

Yep.....i try not to but i cant help it.....i look like a fish half way through saying 'BOB BOB BOB' lol

Im gonna check in the morning. How strange

Totaly true i look so gormless (sp?!) putting mascara on!! Haha! watching other people do it is funny to!! hehe! xxx

I actually dont open my mouth when putting on mascara!! I must be a wierdo!!!

Lily said:
Yep.....i try not to but i cant help it.....i look like a fish half way through saying 'BOB BOB BOB' lol
Me too!!! btw has anyone tried the new mascara by max factor the one with the plasticy brush you know not the bristley kind it's brilliant it really defines the lashes and doesn't go on clumpy...Brill

I got the new max factor mascara sunday and was amazed at the effect its brilliant.

Jue xx

cherubs said:
Me too!!! btw has anyone tried the new mascara by max factor the one with the plasticy brush you know not the bristley kind it's brilliant it really defines the lashes and doesn't go on clumpy...Brill

Was going to ask about this as i wanted to buy it! :)

I've got that Maxfactor mascara too, its good but I need to use a mascarA with superstrength hair gel in it because my lashes look like drunken spiders legs! LOL

Latest posts

Back