Have you used Paul Mitchell The Color XG?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindseylou2

Reaction score
I am looking at some different color lines and am currently using Redkens Color Fusion line. I was wondering how many of you have used The Color XG and how you felt about it? I have never used any paul mitchell color line so I am curious what your experiences are with it! Any help or tips would be appreciated!

Following....

we use Paul mitchell colour and absolutely love it !!! The bases come up a bit raw and warm but with a bit of tweeking you can get some great mixes and the reds are really pure so you can degrade and cool them too .Reminds me a bit of old school wella when gold was gold and copper was copper ! BUT a truly great range , great value , nice shine , nice condition and scope for creativity.

We've used Paul Mitchell colour for a number of years now, we love it, get really good results, colour lasts really well and they also offer a really good Demi permanent range. Would highly recommend their colour range...also the technical support is good too!

@lindseylou2, it would help if you update your profile with details about qualifications and importantly, where you are based. As you spelt colour without the U, I'm assuming you're based in the States? :)

Just a heads up but I've noticed previously when discussing colour lines on Salon Geek, that there are considerable variations in the products that are available here in Europe to those in the U.S. and the rest of the world.

So, whilst you might get some helpful feedback on the Paul Mitchell range used in the UK, it might not be exactly the same formula as the products used overseas. I also know Davines is a popular line over there but it isn't widely available in Europe.

Latest posts

Back