HD brow price increase!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanna123

Reaction score
really upset,I've finally managed to get the money together to train with HD brows,it's taken me well over a year and I ring to book in this morning ..... Well they've put there prices up by nearly £500!! Fuming .now I cannot afford the extra £500 so where does that leave me?! So upset

Have a look at some other companies hun flirties do the precision brow course which is the seven steps, hell of a lot cheaper course trainers up and down the country some doing one to one training and the kits you get are fabby. [emoji106][emoji106]

I had exactly the same problem. I'm now looking at Hi Brow (the company that does Lash Perfect). Seems like a good alternative.I was really looking forward to doing HD but the price is now ridiculous. It may be worth waiting to see if they bring the price down as I don't think they'll get many bookings. Although as a company I've been completely put off by their greed and arrogance. Xx

Hi is anyone booked on the HD course in Milton Keynes for April? I am and wondered where everyone is staying? Would be nice to have chat with girls on same course x

I choose Hi Brow instead as there are so many HD Brow stylists in my area and I like to be different! The workstation is fab and they have retail displays/products that are very good and sell well X

Aw really. I'm torn but I feel hd brow brand sells well x

I'm sure there is 20% odd on some of the training just now x

Hey what does everyone think about the new hd brow logo? I'm slightly worried now as the name was hd brow now if I train here. Surely clients Will just think it's another copy of hd brow ? Like hi brow etc ?

Latest posts

Back