HD Brows make up - virtual stockist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber2007

Reaction score
I am thinking of becoming a virtual stockist for HD Brows make and was wondering if anyone else is on here and how they are getting on with it

Thanks x

Sorry not much help - we just stock the products and they sell really well!

Vic x

Seems a little odd to me, if someone wonts to buy HD products on line, then surly any search engine would just direct them to the HD website. Make sure you are not , just giving HD free advertising . x

At the moment not in a position to have a lot of stock so thought this May be alternative?

Does it work for anyone? X

I have done it! You get commission on the items you sell, the advantage of buying through you is that the customers can test/try products and the recieve a brush with orders. I have only been doing it since last week so can't comment yet on profit etc!

How does that work, do they give you free testers for your clients to try? Or do you have to buy the tester stand? X

I'm looking at doing the HD brow course. Can you stock the makeup range as a HD brow stylist? I've been working as a mua for 12 years so don't really fancy paying the price tag of the makeup course just to stock the makeup range.

Latest posts

Back