HD Brows - PRO CLASS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaintyDoll

Reaction score
Hello all,
for anyone trained in hd brows, please can you advise if its worth doing the pro class and what you learnt?
I am already a HD stylist but i am interested in widening my knoweldge :)
x

I'd be interested in this too and how long do you need to be trained in HD brows before you can do the course? X

tried to find out what you learn on the website but not much was said? x

If I remember correctly, you learn how to perform the treatment with the client sitting up (as if you were on a TV set, and didn't have the chair available for example) I think you also learn how to do a male brow, and learn some more advanced techniques. You have to do the refresher course to be able to do the pro, and like the refresher you will have to take along a certain amount of case studies. I also remember them saying that you don't pass straight away like the other courses. You go away, complete case studies and then send them back to the trainers for them to say if you have passed.

The master class you learn how to lighten brows, use hot wax instead of threading for clients that react and learn the new 'express' treatment.

If I remember correctly, you learn how to perform the treatment with the client sitting up (as if you were on a TV set, and didn't have the chair available for example) I think you also learn how to do a male brow, and learn some more advanced techniques. You have to do the refresher course to be able to do the pro, and like the refresher you will have to take along a certain amount of case studies. I also remember them saying that you don't pass straight away like the other courses. You go away, complete case studies and then send them back to the trainers for them to say if you have passed.

The master class you learn how to lighten brows, use hot wax instead of threading for clients that react and learn the new 'express' treatment.
Thanks for the reply MissLease,
would you say its worth doing? Have you noticed a dramatic difference in your technique? x

Thanks for the reply MissLease,
would you say its worth doing? Have you noticed a dramatic difference in your technique? x

I havnt yet done the pro class, sorry. I did the refresher a few months ago and asked what was included. The only thing I found with doing the refresher, was that a lot had changed. The new models had just come out as well as the new make up. So the new 'look' was very natural, full, 'messy' brows. Nothing like original vamp lady. I fear they will constantly be changing their techniques to follow new trends. Which is a good thing, I just feel you will never be up to date unless your training with them every couple of months. You do get the name of 'pro or master' on the salon finder which is good. I'd really like to learn the express treatment, but with having to do the pro first that could be a long way off.

Latest posts

Back