HD Brows?/tan contouring/LVL

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi!
I started up my mobile business last year, havnt got a good client base yet and ladt week opted to go for just doing eyelash extensions and spray tanning as it is what all my few clients are getting.

I was wondering if anyone had done the following training and whether it was worth it/ what youve gained/popularity/companies trained with etc

LVL lashes
contouring with spray tanning
HD Brows (i think this looks fab!)

Thanks!
nietta

Hi, I'm actually on the HD BROWS course , my first day, & I can honestly say it's fantastic, the way they teach, the way nelam &her team look after each & every one of us, there was 15 of us training, & 8 trainers. if you are like me not very confident in brows, & needed to learn better tinting, excellent shapeing,threading and so much more, go for it, I cannot recommend it enough.

Hi

I am a trainer for puri-tan and we do the contour training and its becoming more and more popular.
Its fantastic it can enhance cleavage, make your face look thiner , make you look like you have thiner legs etc.

I hope this helps. :)

Latest posts

Back