HD brows-why so popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do they normally trim them ?[/

The brows are usually brushed and all hair outside the desired shape is trimmed. on you you can see the bulb definitely hasn't been trimmed and there's other hairs sticking out on the tail (there may be more but i can't see the pics very clearly as on my phone).

HD is only as good as the stylist doing the treatment. I know of some HD trained girls in my area who do an awful job they knock them out in 10/15mins and you can tell the lack the shape and definition of true HD's.

Did she explain to you about a regrowth programme and what results you should expect with brows like yours? X

No she didn't go over any of that

Well if she didn't clearly explain what results you could expect or where to grow in I think your well within your rights to ask for a refund at the least she should be offering you a 2nd treatment free.

If she doesn't then contact HD Brows direct with your images and go from there x

I would grow them out hun. like majorly grow them until you can't take it anymore and get them done from somebody who has a portfolio of before and after images. Maybe I've been living under a rock the past month or so, but there is also something called 3D brows that I've just found out about. Its apparently synthetic hair being placed on the brow area to make them look thicker and fuller for those who have sparse hair on the brow region due to over plucking, illness and other reasons for lack of brow hair (i.e.: cancer patients etc). Don't quote me on this though (I'm not sure of the name or how this is done, somebody please explain this treatment as I don't want to be giving out false details).

I have found another hd lady I sent her photo and she said they don't look right she has been a hd stylist for 2 yrs so she recommends growing them in for 3 weeks then she will offer a free consultants on where to go next

Viv1977 did you say your in Essex? Where abouts?

Oh ok I was going to see sassy lashes in corringham is well known for beautiful HD brows, was one of the first salons to offer this treatment. X

I love them i have a scar on my eyebrow and it really conceals it. Its like anything more down to the person doing it. The lady who does none is Iranian and very good at threading anyway but when I just had them threaded they always went too thin. With Hd the shape is always perfect and the colour doesn't fade Khaki like others.

I had the done again by someone else and they were great but because of the cost I won't be going back but the lady that now does my brows keeps in line with the hd shape that was there

the name, its become famous
celebs use it so normal girls want it as well to be more like their idols

just my opinion, i do think it looks fabby but :)

Latest posts

Back