HD brows-why so popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She had all the hd gear even filled out the hd client form, she was mobile didn't go to salon.

What steps did she actually do as it looks like she's definitely skipped trimming. Go to the HD website and check the salon is located on the salon finder if its not its not HD Brows you had done.

She tinted eyebrow,then got thread and measured around and marked the shape, waxed,threaded I don't remember trimming, then she filled in the bald patches with pencil, finished.

I hate my eyebrows as very wiry just wanted a different shape.

Last edited:
The problem is that clients think HD brows are for everyone! I Often get asked for people with small brows like yourself to create bigger brows. Without make up it's simply impossible! As a pro HD stylist I'm honest enough to advise clients who say their brows don't grow that unless you are willing to draw them on everyday the only option is semi permanent make up. HD brows isn't about putting make up on it's about masking the areas of re growth and filling them in with the make up whilst your own brows grow to the perfect shape. However I do have clients that like me to put make up on their minimal brows because they aren't as good at it. As a trained beauty therapist there is no way anyone can do HD brows without being trained, or else I would have done that and saved myself a lot of money in training. Some therapists say they do the same process but they don't have the knowledge to create true HD brows. Everyone is different and there is a market out their for every client from people who want to pay £10 to mine who will pay £30. You get what you pay for but I'm sure whatever amount you chose to pay you will get better brows to
A degree. Xx

Dinky I'm impressed! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394376463.417196.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394376519.749395.jpg
These are a couple of my HD Brow before and after pics. First one is on a regrowth programme as she needed a lot of growing back in.
I think the op pics are not HD Brows, you can clearly see that there hasn't been any trimming or styling of the brows. I'm really think you should go back and say something. How much did she charge you out of interest? Xx

She charged me £25, I wouldn't use her again even if they was great hd brows she was just so lifeless I like someone that is comfortable to be around she didn't give me that vibe lol

I would complain and ask for a refund! If she refuses I would send these to HD. I offer a wax and tint at half the price of HD and do a much better job than this. She hasn't shaped the brows properly.

Do my eyebrow look really bad then?

No hunni they don't look bad at all, but you have paid for a HD Brow service that was not done correctly to the HD Brow standard. Xx

Maybe it was my fault they don't as I did say natural looking !!!

I agree with the others Viv! I am not hd trained myself but I can see that your brows are not hd! From your pics they haven't been trimmed, just tinted!

Where do they normally trim them ?

HD has a brilliant following , i watched a tech do my daughters HD Brows and its very technical i was amazed , i do semi permanent makeup and the detail by the tech wad brilliant. i cant comment in the photo as i dint know what system. but it dosn't look like what i witnessed x also ive heard they are bringing out a gentler HD LOOK .. I may even train it looks ACE

I do feel gutted as took me ages to decided to hve them done, as I don't like my brows .

I do feel gutted as took me ages to decided to hve them done, as I don't like my brows .

try @face frame they look amaze balls .. hairs stuck to the velus hair , i believe there is a place training in leeds and in scotland x

You should get in touch with the lady and express your feelings. Show her one of the photos from HD's website and just say you expected them to be more defined. I would prefer someone to be honest so I could rectify the problem rather than them going round saying I didn't do a very good job. As a professional she should be more than happy to help and should come to an arrangement to see you again xx

I was unsure about HD brows at first and did all my research. I asked 2 different salons (the only 2 in my local area that do HD brows) where they trained. Salon A: the girl said she went all the way to Milton Keynes where the actually HD brow training is done by the founder of HD Brows and Salon B: the girl said that she had a trainer come out to her to show her how to do it. I've tried both places for this treatment and I stick to the one where the beautician from Salon A.

They were both the same price but I went for Salon B: to start with. She did all the procedure without the threading. Didn't really explain what she was doing. I explained exactly how I wanted my brows in terms of thickness and tinting and she just did the treatment. I wasn't sure how I felt about the treatment after because she made my inner brows look like a square shape. It looked really strange, similar to "scouse brow". I didn't say anything at the time because I thought it was just me being funny and not used to HD Brows.

Salon A: Firstly she asked me to grow my brows out for at least 2 months because my hair was quite sparse (this I was on edge about but did it anyway and kept a long fringe the whole 2 months lol) then I went back in and she did a whole consultation with me, explained the steps and the products she was going to use. She made a grid around brows with thread and told me what it all meant and as she did the treatment she explained what she was doing. I absolutely loved my HD brows and I go back to this beautician regularly. they were super defined and I think the fact that I grew my eyebrows for 2 months made the end result so clean and precise too. brows are so important because they can make your face look so different if they're not framing your face properly. I'd deffo recommend somebody else with a portfolio or some kinda of evidence of their work.

xProjectPrettyx

I don't have much luck last lady over plucked them so were really thin, reason I wanted hd brows dont suppose any if you lovely ladies are near essex lol

Latest posts

Back